General Term of use
Member is and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account, and is/shall be fully responsible for all activities that take place under his/her password or account with or without member’s knowledge. In the event member provides his/her login and password details to another person, member’s privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. Member agrees to immediately notify to scriptfeeds of any unauthorized use of password or account of any other breach of security. scriptfeeds cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from member’s not complying with the provisions of this section.
During the course of using this Website, members/users may provide information about themselves which may be visible to certain other members/users. You understand and agree that scriptfeeds retains the right to excerpt, translate or reformat any materials submitted by you. You understand and agree that scriptfeeds is free to depict, distribute and publicly display such materials, communications and feedback without any kind of limitation or obligation including without limitation member’s identity. scriptfeeds shall be free to use any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in such materials or communications or feedback for any purpose.
You understand and agree not to use this Website to :
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members
All content on the scriptfeeds website is subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use of content on this website is prohibited and legal action will be taken against any unauthorised use.
Feel free to read and use to any article on this website, but please don’t copy it and use it on your own website or any other publication without organization’s permission. Please don’t embed the scriptfeeds website within a frame from another website. Scriptfeeds contains links to other websites that will provide you the essentials Informations so you may be redirected to the official website of the Demand. Scriptfeeds is not responsible for the content on these official websites.
This website is not responsible for any kind of data on website ,please use the offical resources in any kind of confusion or contact us at email@example.com. There is no guarantee of availability. All content is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at any given time. We hope you understands the concern and in case of any questions and queries, you can contact us any time.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when :
(1) permitted or required by law
(2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions
(3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.